Skip to content
Candle Safety Information
– Never burn a candle out of your sight
– Candles must never burn near anything flammable
– Keep candles away from draughts of air
– Keep children and pets out of reach of your candles
– Before burning a candle, trim candlewicks to 5 mm
– To avoid “tunnelling”, allow the candle to melt right to the edge
– Candles should be placed on heat resistance surfaces
– For a better experience, candles should not burn longer than 4 hours
– When the wax is liquid, you should never touch or move a burning candle or a candle container.
– Do not use a candle as night light
– Do not remove the warning sticker from the base of the candle container
– Ensure candles are lit until wax melts to the edge of the jar to avoid candle ‘tunnelling’.
What is your delivery policy?
Once the money has cleared in our account, the order will be processed and we aim to ship within 2 – 3 days. We post by first and second-class Royal Mail service.
Free delivery for purchases from £50
What is the candle burn time?
– Classic candles burn aournd 38 hours aprox
How should I recycle the jar?
oy wax is easy to clean
ou may wash them with warm water and soap
You may find more ideas to reuse the jars in our Instagram account
SUBSCRIBE FOR EMAIL UPDATES ON LAUNCHES, RESTOCKS & MORE!